Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

7 Layer Taco Dip


This dip is amazing. I love this combination of flavors layered together over a Tostito chip. I made this dip for a friends baby shower the other night and between 10-15 girls, I only came home with a sliver left. Now I call that success! This is a basic old recipe that has been sent around a trillion times but I fill it deserves to be repeated.

* Note: I used all fat free/low fat ingredients and it still tasted great! No need to waste the extra calories on this dip because it's delicious without them.

7 Layer Taco Dip
Source: A. Lee

Ingredients:
2 (8oz) packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can refried beans-fat free
1 container sour cream-fat free
1 (2 cup) bag of Mexican blend cheese
1 cup salsa
Shredded lettuce
1 can black olives, sliced

Directions:
Mix cream cheese with taco seasoning. Spread across bottom of 9x13 in pan. Spread 3/4 can of refriend beans. Spread salsa over beans. Spread sour cream over salsa. Spread cheese and top with lettuce. Garnish with black olives or tomatoes. Serve with Tostito chips or Doritos.



No comments:

Post a Comment