Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Double Chocolate Chip Muffins


I will make these again and again and again. I am completely hooked. At first glance I figured they looked good. So the other day I made them for brunch and had one fresh out of the oven. It was goooood! I promptly packaged up all but 4 of the remaining muffins to be given away (I did NOT need these sitting in my house). One of the friends whom I gave them to commented on how moist they were. Temptation then got the best of me because sure they were good out of the oven but uber moist? Umm, kinda maybe? But oh my goodness was she ever right. They moisted up significantly after being packaged. I didn't know that was possible. They went from good to amazing!! I love these things!

Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Source: Cupcakes! From the Cake Mix Doctor

Ingredients
1 pkg chocolate cake mix
1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
1 container (6oz) low-fat vanilla yogurt
3/4 c water
1/2 c vegetable oil
3 large eggs
2c semisweet chocolate chips (1 bag)
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 28 muffin wells with liners.
Place cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Mix together and make a well in the center. Place the yogurt, water, oil and eggs in a small mixing bowl and stir with a fork to break up the egg yolks. Pour the yogurt mixture into the well of the muffin mix. Stir the wet and dry ingredients together with a wooden spoon to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and gently stir just until mixed.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment