Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bird Nests


I am so excited for some of the posts coming up! I have some good things in store and feel like I need to get this one out before I completely miss the 'Easter boat.' I am still trying to use up Easter candy and I remember these from years ago. I thought they were the most amazing little things. Now, I find out how easy they are! Next year, I even plan to make them BEFORE Easter!
Bird Nests
1 2/3 c butterscotch chips
3/4 c creamy peanut butter
sprinkle of kosher salt
2 1/2 c chow mein noodles
3 c mini marshmallows
chocolate candy eggs (I used Whoppers)
Directions
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together over medium heat. Gently stir in salt and marshmallows. Once melted, stir in low mein noodles. Mix well.
Spoon onto prepared baking sheets, shaped into bird nests and add eggs to nest.
Let stand until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment