Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Reeses Peanut Butter Egg Cookies

Any extra Easter candy laying around the house? I have TONS! I really think that I could keep a small elementary school on a sugar high for days with my arsenal of Easter candy! So in an attempt to use up some of the Easter candy I came across this amazing recipe. I love cookies but I am very picky about my cookies. They must be soft and chewy. Guess what?? These cookies fit the bill and I love the cookies base as much as I loved the mix in! I cannot wait to try other mix-ins of my other excess Easter candy like Reese Pieces and Peanut M&M's.

Reeses Peanut Butter Egg Cookies
Source: Picky Palate
Ingredients
2 sticks softened butter

1 c packed brown sugar

1 c granulated sugar

3 tablespoon corn syrup

2 large eggs plus 1 egg white

1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract

3 1/2 c all purpose flour

1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

3 c chopped Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, around 12 eggs. Or since Easter is over :(, you can use regular Reeses Peanut Butter cups

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, beat together butter, sugars and corn syrup until well combined, it will be light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with the chopped Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. Mix only until combined. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes or so until transferring to cooling rack.

4 dozen cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment